Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It is not my cell phone that is having problems it is my…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my cell phone that is having problems it is my home line phone, I was just talking to customer service man and telling him what was going on and I got cut off . That is what has been going on I get cut off from the conversation This has been going on for ever. I had a man out here today at*****trying to fix the problem. Well it still is not solved. /while I have you on line I think I should get a credit on my phone bill for all the times I have lost service with AT&T.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

AT&T dect 6.0 cordless telephone/answering system with caller ID and the kitchen phone is a California Phone recommened for me because I am hard of hairing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

This has been going on since February 10 when we had to dial 1 916 and the number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like this problem fixed There was a AT&T man here today checking on my lines to the house and then he was checking lines down the street on the main lines I guess it is. I had thought about going with U Verse but it is not in my areal

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/27/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you using a wired or wireless phone?

Have you tried using a different phone on the same phoneline?