Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need a TracFone phone number to call to discuss my set-up…

Customer Question
I need a TracFone...

I need a TracFone phone number to call to discuss my set-up with a live person. Nothing personal with you Andy.

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have?

ZTE Z233VL.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

I called the 800 number in the packet with my new phone. Everything was going fine until toward the end I got a critically low battery charge message and was unable to continue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/27/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your phone setup question.

The standard Tracfone number to call is 1(###) ###-#### and that number should get you through activation of the phone.

After that... I cannot offer phone call service myself. If you wish, please register a formal Phone Call Service request, and it will be open to all Experts in this category.

But I can advise you if needed on the issue with your phone's setup, if not simply a matter of getting the phone activated, in which case the above phone # is the one to call - when your phone is thoroughly and well charged-up.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

What is this that I see about a $5.00 charge then a much higher charge that is to be charged to a credit card. I am not going to pay for something that is not helping me whatsoever.

I am not sure the additional charge is needed; as a JustAnswer Expert I advise customers on technical matter, but I myself have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information, etc. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

I returned to the retailer where I purchased my phone and they were able to take care of my problem, no charge. No further action is required on your part except to make sure I am not charged a fee for the failed attempt to solve my problem by TracFone.

I have passed your request for a no-fee to the Customer Support department. I hope you will have a good evening, and thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.