Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I need a TracFone phone number to call to discuss my set-up…

Customer Question
I need a TracFone...

I need a TracFone phone number to call to discuss my set-up with a live person. Nothing personal with you Andy.

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have?

ZTE Z233VL.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

I called the 800 number in the packet with my new phone. Everything was going fine until toward the end I got a critically low battery charge message and was unable to continue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/27/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 25 days ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your phone setup question.

The standard Tracfone number to call is 1(###) ###-#### and that number should get you through activation of the phone.

After that... I cannot offer phone call service myself. If you wish, please register a formal Phone Call Service request, and it will be open to all Experts in this category.

But I can advise you if needed on the issue with your phone's setup, if not simply a matter of getting the phone activated, in which case the above phone # is the one to call - when your phone is thoroughly and well charged-up.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
What is this that I see about a $5.00 charge then a much higher charge that is to be charged to a credit card. I am not going to pay for something that is not helping me whatsoever.

I am not sure the additional charge is needed; as a JustAnswer Expert I advise customers on technical matter, but I myself have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information, etc. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I returned to the retailer where I purchased my phone and they were able to take care of my problem, no charge. No further action is required on your part except to make sure I am not charged a fee for the failed attempt to solve my problem by TracFone.
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 24 days ago

I have passed your request for a no-fee to the Customer Support department. I hope you will have a good evening, and thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Russell H., Service Tech