Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How to activate new phone? Several weweks agto. This is a…

Customer Question
How to activate new...

How to activate new phone?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Several weweks agto

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. This is a voice line only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a smartphone, Voice only

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Please let me know