Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a new cell phone but assistant at store entered the…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new cell phone but assistant at store entered the incorrect email address for me. I wish to use my email address that I use on my computer. When I went to put in a "new" email address, it stated it was already taken. Perhaps I already put it in (?) but I don't remember doing it. Anyway the phone does not recognize it along with my password. Can I get the email address put in by the store assistant cancelled out?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not now but I can. Which email account, The one entered by the store assistant?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't want to reset my password ***** want to get rid of the original email address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not at this time. I just want my phone and computer email to be the same if possible.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
3/27/2018
Cell Phone Technician: arsufi2002,
 replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Cell Phone Technician: arsufi2002,
 replied 3 months ago

May i know the phone you are using?

Cell Phone Technician: arsufi2002,
 replied 3 months ago

Sorry?

Not now!
Cell Phone Technician: arsufi2002,
 replied 3 months ago

Let me know when you are free so that we can continue the session

How much more is that going to cost me if I let you securely connect to my cell phone to correct the issue?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Cell Phone Technician: arsufi2002,
 replied 3 months ago

I will opt out to expert who can assist you via phone.

Thanks

Now wait a minute. I already have this charge on my credit card account. I never got my issue corrected. O called regarding this. I was told to contact you again to get correction. I refuse to pay more.
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 2 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.