Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

MY SCREEN IPAD IS FROZEN, I CANT FIXE IT TO THE NORMAL

Customer Question
GOOD EVENING, Technician's Assistant:...

GOOD EVENING,

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

MY SCREEN IPAD IS FROZEN, I CANT FIXE IT TO THE NORMAL SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

THE LAST CHARGE OF THE IPAD WAS AT 10 PM

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

YES BUT CAN SCROLL THE BUTTON, SCREEN OPEN AT THE MAXIMUM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

THE IPAD IS NEW, THE TROUBLESHOUTING FROM MY COMPUTER SAID THAT COMING FROM THE USB CORD

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
WATH CAN I DO TO PUT THE SCREEN AT THE NORMAL SIZE AGAIN, TO WORK ON THE CONTROL BUTTON ??
TO LATE TO HAVE A PHONE CALL, 11.20 PM PACIFIC TIME
I'M SORRY CAN'T WAIT ALL THE NIGHT, I'M GOING TO MAKE A BAD FEEDBACK.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your iPAd. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Would you still like assistance with this?

Please let me know

MONDAY 26TH... 7.55 PM
I'M SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T AGREE THE TIME YOU SPEND TO RESPOND ME, SO FINALLY I TRIED AGAIN TO RESTORE THE SCREEN Y MYSELF, AND DO IT.
DON'T NEED ANYMORE HELP FOR NOW. THANKS.
IM OK. WITH MY IPAD FOR NOW AND I'M NOT SPENDING 20 $ MORE FOR NOW. THANKS.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.