Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a LG64 Fiesta. What plans are available to receive my…

Customer Question
I have a LG64...

I have a LG64 Fiesta . What plans are available to receive my triple minutes for life?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

LG 64 Fiesta

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far, but looking at the plans available on the tracfone site there was nothing. Also I bought the same phone for a friend and she was told to go to "Pay as you go".

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a LG-64 Fiesta w/Nougat OS. It was bought on one of the shopping networks and has triple minutes for life.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried nothing so far, but like I said I have a friend with the same phone and was told by tracfone that the next time she ordered minutes to use "pay as you go". When I went to the Tracfone website under smartphones it said not to be used for triple minutes.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.