Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Forgot my pin to activate a relacement phone. This moring.

Customer Question
Forgot my pin to...

Forgot my pin to activate a relacement phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This moring. before I droped it in the lake

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The phone is on the bottom of the lake

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I can nor recall my pin

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I can't talk to the tech because I don' have a phone
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don't have a phone. Its at the bottom of the lake
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 29 days ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of phone is it?

If it is an iPhone, please try the following:

https://support.apple.com/HT201365

Reply back and let me know if it works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer