Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I got a new cell at best buy and they changed my email

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new cell at best buy and they changed my email address, I want to get my correct email address that still works on my tablet,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

When I got new cell at best buy they changed my email which the correct one is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It still works in my tablet. How do I get rid of the email address they put in my new phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want my correct email in my new phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Both and it is still correct in tablet. My correct email is***@******.***
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Just change the email they made in my Samsung galaxy J7 back to***@******.***
I carried it back to them and they could not fix it. I connected to Google through my laptop and he could not fix it the only place it is incorrect is in this Samsung galaxy J7
3/24/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. So to be clear you want to erase the email on the J7 and put in the new one?

it is my original email address***@******.***
They put in wrong email when they set it up. I took it back and they could not fix it. I PRAY you can Thanks
  1. Navigate to Settings > Accounts.
  2. Tap Google and then tap the Gmail account you want to remove.
  3. Open the overflow menu, which may look like three dots or three lines, and select remove account.
  4. Confirm the account removal.

Did that remove it ok?

No it did not work

What happened when you tried to do this?

I have tried that same thing, best buy did, Google by phone tried just CANCEL THIS ORDER PLEASE

In order to give the solution, I have to know the issue. What is happening when you attempt to delete the account?

Cancel ORDER PLEASE. It did not work. It is same thing tech at best buy tried.

No problem best of luck and have a good day!