Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My son has been given a Huawei y5 ii phone by his cousin but…

Customer Question
Hi, my son has...

Hi, my son has been given a Huawei y5 ii phone by his young cousin but the boy does not know anything about getting it restarted again as it requires the previous Google account used on it but his cousin says he doesn't have one please help. I tried using mine but it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes I have a WiFi connection at home

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes my laptop is on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to restart the phone for my son

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

The feature that is asking for the google account is an antitheft feature you have to get the old information in order to unlock the device.