Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My handset is not working even though The handset charger…

My handset is not...

My handset is not working even though The handset charger light indicates that the handset is charging.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

AT&t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

24 hours. I Unplugged and then replugged it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm an 87 years old widow and a technical dummy....my husband use to take care of these things

3/24/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Does your headset have any model number on it?

advanced american telephone,4h20 on the base

Thank you. On the back of the handset do you see a back that you can open to remove the battery?

no, that's ALL info on the base, the base plug has 3413
hand set battery #14650

There should be a spot on the back of the handset for the battery. We need to locate that so we can remove it for a moment. That way we can make sure the battery is connected, not damaged and does not need replacement.

Took Handset apart and replugged battery....everything fine now....Thanks

I thought it may!!!!!

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Did you still need help?

Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician