Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Well I got this att cell phone samsung s6 edge from a friend…

Customer Question
Well I got this...

Well I got this att cell phone samsung s6 edge from a friend and she doesn't know the codes or anything about the phone and I am trying to get it unlocked and put into my name and I locked the sim card and it is asking or a puk code I don't have an account with at&t

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

When I put my samsung j7 sim card in it last night but I can't make calls because it is not turned on at this time. That is what I am trying to do.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It is was not my phone so what ever is in it I don't care about losing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
I can't even get the imsn??? number off the sim cad because it is locked.
have to go out for a few so I will be back in a while
3/23/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need to get the puk code for the phone

The PUK code needs to be supplied by your phone carrier or the carrier it is locked to