Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I live atin Annapolis,21401. We had a branch from a tree in…

Customer Question
Hi, I live at*****in...

Hi, I live at*****in Annapolis,21401. We had a branch from a tree in the back yard knock down wires coming from the telephone pole. BGE has already reattached their wire. I believe the other two are Verizon and Comcast. We use Fios and TV/Internet is working. We dont use our home phone. The line is currently on the ground and needs to be reattached, please advise

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

We don't use Comcast, we have Verizon Fios. I think the previous occupants had Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Our tv and internet is working. I don't believe the wires got disconnected, they are just lying on the ground under a tree branch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/23/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Mistake. I was calling Verizon.