Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I received message that my WF online has been temporarily…

Customer Question
I received message...

I received message that my WF online has been temporarily frozen. need authentication. Msgid BR66JJd account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

This morning I think

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No where would that button be on an I phone ? Sorry I am not good at thee tech things.

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/23/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you certain that the message is genuine?

Can you provide me with the website address where you log on to WF Online?

Pete, Electronic Engineer