Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I HAVE A STRAIGHT TALK PHONE AND USED IT WHEN I WENT OUT TO…

Customer Question
Hi, I HAVE A...

Hi, I HAVE A STRAIGHT TALK PHONE AND USED IT WHEN I WENT OUT TO EAT. I AM HOME NOW AND IT SAID I NEEDED A CODE TO GET IN AND IT WAS CONNECT THE DOTS. I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY CODE SO I TRIED A MILLION CONNECT THE DOTS. NOW MY PHONE IS AT A BASIC START AND WANTS M Y WIFI PASSWORD ***** I DONT REMEMBER IT

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

ABOUT 20 MINUTES AGO

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I THINK THAT IS WHAT ITS ON NOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I CANNOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD ***** WIFI AND IT WONT LET ME GO ANY FURTHER

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
do you think if you call me this will work faster. I need to get this fixed ASAP.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
hello, are you there?
3/23/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 29 days ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
i no longer need help. can you please cancel this and destroy my card number.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
no thanks. My phone is not working to take phone calls.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
thanks anyway. do I get charged for this?
Eric, Android Expert