Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Phone is locked up. Need to retrieve pass pin. Today. Doyou…

Customer Question
Phone is locked up...

Phone is locked up. Need to retrieve pass pin.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Doyou havea phone #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need pin They will have to unlock phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/23/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your phone?