Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can't go past actvation I got a blnking light on the out…

Customer Question
I can't go past...

I can't go past actvation I got a blnking light on the out side but I can't get anything else

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Jitterbug flip 353462074726998

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just bought at best buy he said "here ya go go home everything is in the box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah how do you get past step 2

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

What does your step 2 say please?