Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's my home phone 5102336529. No dial tone! Panasonic with…

Customer Question
Hi, it's my home...

Hi, it's my home phone (###) ###-#### No dial tone!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Panasonic with a verizon connection,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. Than you,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

DONALD McKinley

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/22/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.