Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Everything works except texting to and from 1600 plus texts…

Customer Question
Everything works except texting...

Everything works except texting to and from 1600 plus texts left

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Alcatelel one touch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

One week tried checking settings nothing google sent text to download and hasn't worked since

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No other than what I said

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/22/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.