Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to add money to my phone, but they keep refusing…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add money to my phone, but they keep refusing it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung flip phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I have had the same service for years and never had a problem before. I always call on my phone and add money on my credit card. They ask if it is the same card and I say yes. My credit card company say they try a penny but won't charge the amount.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to add money and keep my plan and number. I love Verizon service.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/22/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.