Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I bought a Jitterbug phone through greatcall and I want to…

Customer Question
I bought a Jitterbug...

I bought a Jitterbug phone through greatcall and I want to transfer my cell phone to this carrier. How do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Jitterbug smart Samsung S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gear? What have you tried so far?

I just got the phone last night at Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Serial Number for activation 35584 10723 56296 Temp password ***** Pet Scraps

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/22/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.