Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Suddenly, my email stopped working. It keeps on asking for…

Suddenly, my email...

Suddenly, my email stopped working. It keeps on asking for my email password. I forgot it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone # is(###) ###-####

3/20/2018
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Att

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Don t have a computer

Oh, you are having this problem on a phone?

You may reset your Att.net email password ***** the following page: https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID

Did that help?

No

Why were you not able to reset the password?

I don't know but I sure could use a little help!

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Ok

Thank you

Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Now what?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 90
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

I don't have a computer

Oh okay. We can work without the remote option in that case.

What problem are you having when you attempt to reset the password ***** the following page?

Password *****: https://m.att.com/my/#/forgotLoginLanding?Flow_Indicator=FID

They want my password, I don't remember it

That page will help you reset your password.

On the page, click the circle next to "Password", enter your email id & last name, and then click the Continue button.

What happens after you do that?

You shouldn't need to know the current password ***** reset the password. that is the whole point behind resetting the password.

It will not let you continue unless you have the current password?