Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do u take a video with ASUS cell phone them send if I…

Customer Question
How do u take...

How do u take a video with ASUS cell phone them send if I want

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have?

How do you take a video with ASUS cell phone and send to person if I want

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Asus phone? What have you tried so far?

Brand new did not come with booklet and am computer illiterate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cell Phones
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ZenFone AR says on top of box. On siding box says Tango
3/21/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 1 month ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if u could please answer and leave message please. Had emergency happen n have to go to hospital. Ty in advance. My nephew by marriage in the shooting in great MILLS high school today in st Mary's county Maryland

Which model phone?

Eric, Android Expert