Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My Nokia 3600s is in German. How do I change it to english.

Customer Question
My Nokia 3600s is...

My Nokia 3600s is in German. How do I change it to english

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It's a Nokia 3600 slide

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 3600? What have you tried so far?

I bought it thru EBay and it just arrived from germany

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No . Just want it in English

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/20/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change the language, go to

Menu (Menu) > Einstellungen (Settings) > Phone (Phone) > Spracheinstellungen (Language settings) > Sprache (Language) and select your language here.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------