Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can not set my email because i forget my password. I can…

Customer Question
I can not set...

I can not set my email because i forget my password

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use my phone i just can not set up my email on my computer or phone i need a password ***** having trouble resetting it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

What about my computer

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i have to pay again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.