Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a problem with an Samsung cell phone. Who do I

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with an Samsung cell phone. Who do I contact for help?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

S5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Turning it off last night with 50% indicated. Won't turn on today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/20/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.