Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I wish to transfer all the information on my smartphone to…

I wish to transfer...

I wish to transfer all the information on my smartphone to my pc, save it and then transfer it to my new phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Nokia Windows phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Nokia phone? What have you tried so far?

Have connected the phone to my computer and wish to save the information on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My windows phone is broken and I have had to purchase a new phone to which I want to transfer the information

My old phone is a Nokia Lumina 620 The new one is a Nokia 3
3/19/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The information on your old phone will be securely protected, so you must be able to unlock the phone in order to access the information.

Are you able to unlock the old phone?

Or do you have a previous backup of its data stored on the computer or in the cloud?

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Thanks Pete,
With regard to your recommendation, the app was not suitable for my phone.
I tried many times but could not get it to work for me. I have since found another alternative which has worked for me. So all is good.Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Peter