Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Tracfone account and voicemail are not programed. Zte zmax…

Customer Question
tracfone account and voicemail...

tracfone account and voicemail are not programed

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Zte zmax champ

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZMax? What have you tried so far?

These have been that way since it was put in service.I have tried all my pass words on tracfone account and have been unable to set up voicemail

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/19/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 3 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO your answer did not help and I still got charged,I want a refund.