Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I don'pt know how to get to tht menu. I have a tracfone

Customer Question
I don'pt know how...

I don'pt know how to get to tht menu

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I have a tracfone withan apple

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Where will i find this

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it so i am really in the dark

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
I have a hearing problem so typing is better for me.
I found the sales receipt the model is 000005920000 Serial # 353792083336276
3/19/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help
As I indicated before I have a hearing problem so typing is better for me

What is the make/model of the phone?

I indicated I have a hearing problem so typing is the best for me

What is the make/model of the phone?

I can't get to the menu so I am not sure what apps I have.

What is the make/model of the phone?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

What is the make/model of the phone?

Apple iPhone SE model 0000013920000 353792083336276

What menu are you trying to reach?

I don't hear well over a phone line

What menu are you trying to reach?

I have trouble hearing over a phone line

Yes, I understand that.

Please respond to my questions...

What menu are you trying to reach?

I can't get to any of the apps to make calls or send messages.

Please be more descriptive

how do I send an email or make a phone call?

Open the phone app to mail a call

Open the Mail app to send an email