Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a Tracfone model # LG840G. About two months ago I…

Customer Question
I have a Tracfone...

I have a Tracfone model # LG840G. About two months ago I made a mistake by adding a 30 minutes unlimited calling card. Right after that, my minutes that show below the word Home at the bottom of the screen were gone. Could you please help me. Also, I was told that if you go to prepaid that will show you your minutes, it never did that. Thank you, Glenn

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your TracFone phone?

2 days ago. Its fully charged.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/19/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Why can't you be honest and let people know up front what the fees are. Every step I take there are more fees. You made this much bigger than what it should be. For such a little problem, its not like my phone does not work. I am ending this.. Please credit my credit card back for the total amount you charged me. If not I will call my credit card company up. 1-***-***-**** ***@******.*** Thank you, ***** *****

OK