Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to set up my new iphone. When I enter my apple…

I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my new iphone. When I enter my apple ID and password ***** takes me to a verification code screen to confirm my identity. It asks me for an access code but I dont know where to get it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I am trying to set up my phone from new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/18/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Sign in with your Apple ID and password ***** a new device or browser.
  2. Look for a sign in notification on any of your trusted devices.
  3. Tap Allow to receive your verification code.
  4. Enter the verification code on your other device to complete sign in.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Ok thank you