Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

AT&T P2030. Taaking out the battery in hopes the phone would…

Customer Question
First, how much do...

First, how much do you charge?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

AT&T P2030

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Taaking out the battery in hopes the phone would reset Looked on quite a few sites for help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Read the manual alot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It's not a smart phone (smile)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Abolut 3 weeks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/18/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.