Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Why will my Blu-ray disc player not come back on...I had it…

Customer Question
Why will my Blu-ray...

Why will my Blu-ray disc player not come back on...I had it on and tried to home and it just went out

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

It is attached to the TV and when we go to Blu-ray it will come on...After I hit home it just went out...I have hit every button on the remote and nothing happens,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Please don't send me to Ask.com....I don't like them and I have already tried them at lunch time....no luck

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/17/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of your player, please?

As an initial step, press and hold the power button on the front of the player for 10 seconds and let me know if anything changes.