Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I don't have a computer using phone. Butvi was trying to use…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a computer using phone. Butvi was trying to use my account under this #3179705016 but u keep telling in to put in a valid #

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

T mobile

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Hey I am trying to use my account but u keep telling me to put in a valid # which my account is under3179705016

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/18/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 5 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.