Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My iPhone upgraded last night...now I need Apple passcode to…

Customer Question
My iPhone upgraded last night...now...
My iPhone upgraded last night...now I need Apple passcode to complete activation....Apple ID was***@******.*** but cannot recall passcode correctly...it was stored on my phone!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Contacted Apple ID and reset password
3/17/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I’m OK now with Apple ID ...can you help me reset passcodes for email?

Which email are you referring to?

No... I’ve already paid for info! Thanks
My two email accounts gmail and an aol account Got screwed up somehow between phone and Mac

I am not sure what you are asking

Ok I probably should contact Apple
My email passwords stored got messed up with new software upgrade ... Need to reset them so they match IPhone and Mac are somehow different now ?

OK thank you

can you help me with that?
I feel like I paid 28.00 for nothing!?

Please explain the issue in more detail

I cannot get emails on my MAC now - can you help me reset passwords so they match those on IPhone?

Yes, what are the emails?

Well I can but don’t feel like paying 20 more since so far paid 23 for no help....

Yes, what are the emails?

Can we talk for the 23 already paid? If not will go somewhere else Thanks

Yes, what are the emails?

Have you tried resetting the password ***** using their tools?

I’m kinda lost this morning- can’t seem to locate those tools- I guess I will have to change phone passcodes too now I wish I could figure out the existing passcode on phone so I can put those in Mac But probably will have to change both, right?

Yes, you will have to reset the password.

Thanks

You're welcome