Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Need help in setting up my new s9. Samsung Galaxy S9. It is…

Customer Question
Need help in setting...

Need help in setting up my new s9

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung Galaxy S9

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

It is new I need to transfer from my S5 and activate what are the operating systems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not a Geek 73 yo educated fairly intelligent woman. slow keyboard skills

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/17/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 5 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Are you looking to transfer the contents of the s5 to the s9?