Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Its sf**k emergency call. Zte zfivec. I got today. I try the…

Customer Question
Its sf**k emergency call ...

Its sf**k emergency call

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Zte zfivec

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

I got today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I try the wi.fi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
restart the nole thing zte zfive.glte imei 990 008 940 392 421
take off emergency call
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your ZTE phone question.

The 'emergency calls only' refers to your still being in touch with local cell transmission/reception 'towers', and being able to make 9-1-1 calls.

That state, in a cell phone or smart phone, can either be produced by your simply running out of minutes - in which case, contacting your cellular service provider company, and topping off your minutes (or, speaking more accurately, checking on the status of your account, and whether you may have run out of service time... and proceeding from there), is the normal thing to do.

If you cannot use your own phone for that purpose (contacting your service provider) then you will have to use another person's phone, or another phone at least.

If you have a computer, you might be able to briefly use Google's phone facility for the purpose, especially if you have a GMail account. Let me know if you'd like to pursue that, and I will instruct you if so.

But there is another case, sometimes: your phone may simply be in an odd state where it thinks it has no minutes left, or is not in touch with your provider, etc. In which case, trying this can help:

- shut down the phone with the Power button.

- wait 20 minutes.

- turn it On again, wait for it to completely boot up and initialize.

- see if you can make phone calls again now.

If you also need to get the Customer Support # for your phone service provider, let me know and I will look that up for you.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface. - A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.