Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Yvonna Caillouet my phone has locked me out becase i couldnt…

Customer Question
Yvonna Caillouet my phone...

Yvonna Caillouet my phone has locked me out becase i couldnt remember th pass code

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Somewhere around last Wednesday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I havent! I didnt know that there was such a system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I thank you for your help and wish me luck

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; what is the make and model of your phone?