Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

You gave me a fone number that is not mine!! KI have a cover…

Customer Question
You gave me a...

You gave me a fone number that is not mine!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

KI have a cover is it under there?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I just received it a week or so ago. NO I don't mess with this!!!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/17/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.