Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When you activated my jitterbug, you gave it thre wrong fone…

Customer Question
When you activated my...

When you activated my jitterbug, you gave it thre wrong fone number

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I don't

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have not used the fone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.