Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How areyou? How are you? my father has an iphone. And

Customer Question
How areyou? Technician's Assistant:...

How areyou?

Technician's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

How are you? my father has an iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

And recently passed away

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried possible passwords he mentioned to me before his passing, but the phone has been disabled and wants me to connect to itues

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

There is a specific Apple team that helps with this. Typically they will need the Cert. of death and at times they ask for the proof of purchase. Do you have those available?