Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My Apple ID stop locked

Customer Question
My Apple ID stop locked
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I spoke with someone from
The Apple store in Winnipeg and got no where same problem how can I sign on when I can’t rememer my Apple ID and password ***** can only remember two of the three security questions totally sick of this service it’s been going for three days even providey credit card info what more do I have to do why can’t I just start from fresh and get new info updated that I can keep for my records and never have to go threw this again I’m told that why people don’t use Apple
Don’t be asking me to try to put my Apple ID or password ***** security answers in as that is what I’ve been doing for three days and once again nice that my get resolved

Have you spoken to Apple on the phone?

Once again yes told me to callback tonight

Unfortunately, this issue will need to be resolved with Apple support.

o quess yu can’t help me and they just gave me the run around I will getting rid of my Apple and goingvwoth other phone

OK thank you