Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can't find it. I was in the hospital, came home yesterday…

Customer Question
I can't find it...

I can't find it. I was in the hospital, came home yesterday and I didn't have it inside my room(s). I think it must have fell out of my

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It is a tracfone zte.

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is not a smatphone: z233vl. is that it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TracFone phone? What have you tried so far?

A couple of days; I have tried everything. It must have fallen out at the entrance to St. Francis Hospital; because I did not have it when I was in my room 3 in the cath lab.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The number is(###) ###-#### I have been calling it, but no one answers. should I call the hospital first?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/15/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 5 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I would call the hospital first to see if they have it.Did you use a google/gmail account on the phone?