Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

We are trying to download Dropbox to send a video to the…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to download Dropbox to send a video to the computer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Dropbox?

This is a new dropbox account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No....I don't know how I got to you. What is this service? Is there a charge?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
We are trying to download Dropbox from an android to send a video to a PC computer.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you trying to download dropbox on?

And what happens when you do?

Please let me know