Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Nothing moves on my screen.. When I turn my phone on with…

Nothing moves on my...

Nothing moves on my screen.. When I turn my phone on with the button at the bottom, the screen will light up for a moment and then go black again. I cannot turn the power off on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

The phone was charge yesterday and when the screen lights up the battery shows 79%.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes, just now. The screen changes and when I touch the Power Off button the screen goes black and it does not power off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I can explain now.

3/14/2018
Ashik, Cellphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your phone?

Samsung Galaxy 6

You can soft reset or force reboot it. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at same time for 10-20 seconds or until it shows the Samsung logo. This will force reboot it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Cellphone Tech
I tried the volume and power button together and it worked. Thanks for your help!

You're most welcome!