Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I think I accidentally switched my number over to a sim card…

Customer Question
I think I accidentally...

I think I accidentally switched my number over to a sim card and don't know how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung galaxy halo

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Os??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It just started and I tried switching the sim card but it didn't fit so I switched it back but I think I put my number on a inactive phone and don't know how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I attempted to turn on my iPhone by switching my number to boost but it didn't work now my phone has no service

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/14/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It is not possible to switch the number to another SIM card unless you requested a provider to do that.

If the phone is showing no service then a working SIM card is not correctly connecting with it.

Try removing the SIM card, clean it, and insert it the correct way around.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Pete.

-----------