Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am new to AT$T, started in the last week of December. I…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to AT$T, started in the last week of December. I waited approximately 3 weeks and did not receive the 2 phones I had requested. I was previously with Verizon, for about 20 years. At the end, I was having all different types of trouble with them, most being minutes used. I decided to go to AT$T and combine my 2 phones, internet and direct TV. After waiting 3 weeks to get my phones, I called again and placed a re-order. I was directed to return my exsxting Iphone and any other IPhone I may have had. I was to receive $650.00 per phone to pay any bills due Verizon. I was directed to place my old phones in the box my new phones came in and place the return label that was in the box with my new phones. I asked if I should call Verizon and cancel my service. I was told that AT&T would cancel the service for me. About 8 days later I received my new phones and about a week later I when into the AT&T store in Boynton Beach, Fla. and had the numbers tranferred to the new phones. Again I asked the person that waited on me, if I had to cancel my service with Verizon. He stated that once I tranferred the number off my old phone, Verizon would cancel my account. I took my old phones, along with another phone that I had in my office, placed them in the box my new phones were delivered in, placed the pre printed label on the box, and sent them UPS. After almost 2 months, I am still receiving bills from Verizon, along with my AT&T bills, also my cabe. bill.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Last week I called and talked to Chris, Latarius and Evon, for about 3 hours. In the end, all that was accomplished was Evon told me to go on line at ATT.com/help you switch. She said that a form would come up and to fill it out and that would solve my problems. We tried 10 or 12 times and no form of any kind would appear. She told me to go to the AT&T store and they could use their computer to get the form. I went to the store last Friday and waited 3 to 4 hours. I had to get to work so I left. I cannot find the receipt from UPS where I sent the phones back so I do not have the tracking number. I went to the UPS Store to see if they could help me locate the box, as AT&T could not locate the phones I returned. They said that AT&T would have the tracking number being they had sent it to me. I am now down to approximately 9 days before my time expires to receive that monies due me to pay off Verizon. Henry Varnadore, West Palm Beach, Fl. (###) ###-####. ***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.