Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

We need help with cell phone who are we suppose to contact.

Customer Question
We need help with...

We need help with cell phone who are we suppose to contact

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My husband is experience harassing calls

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

For 2 weeks trying to be nice ignoring the calls

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.