Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just got anew tracfone and had my number and minutes moved…

Customer Question
I just got anew...

I just got anew tracfone and had my number and minutes moved from my old tracfone to the new one. I cannot get my new tracfone to work need help

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

GAlaxy J3 Luna Pro by samsung do not know OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just to day I have tried to download the My Account Downloader but it will not connect to the internet and my internet is on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am not very tech savvy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/13/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 4 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.