Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When using Chrome Browser I am getting a warning website…

Customer Question
When using Chrome Browser...

When using Chrome Browser I am getting a warning website that my phone has viruses and is damaged. Is there a way to send you a screen shot?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung 7 Edge Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

For several months. I have made sure the browser is updated, I have virus protection, malware protection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just of I could send a screen shot of what is happening.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/11/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Cell Phone Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

DO you get this message when you are visiting particular websites or all the websites.

No. It can randomly pop up using Google Chrome Web Browser. I thought this was a site by Google. I have an an error.
Cell Phone Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Let me see what we can do here.