Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I had a new Netgear Router installed but need to establish a…

Customer Question
I had a new...

I had a new Netgear Router installed but need to establish a new password ***** I forgot the password. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My phone works but I cannot get Amazon nor Netflix on my TV even with Roku's setup. Also, my ATT-HOMEBASE will not allow me to change password. What do I have to do?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Again, the phone is working, but I need to re-establish a password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am almost completely a computer idiot. I go back to when you dialed a phone number.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
3/11/2018
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

William, I am Samuel and I can help you. The new router should have its own password ***** default. Typically this is located on the bottom or back of the router itself on a white sticker.

the id is yellowcar 474
OK. There are a couple of questions. Although the router is first class i needed a tech to set it up. I cannot get WiFi to be active all of the time, in fact most of the time. My "smart"TV is a Samsung, I installed Roku and it worked sometimes, but now sends me notices that I have no Wifi connection. I also have an outgoing message that is "queued" but not sent.
How do I fix this issue, as well?